DIDACTIC UNIT 8: SHOPS VOCABULARY AND EXPRESSIONS

You can learn here some useful expressions about shops:

TIENDAS - GENERAL

Can I have/ I'd like -
Quiero...

How much is that?/How much is it? - Cuanto vale? o Cuanto es?

How much does it cost? -
Cuanto cuesta?

How much are they? -
Cuanto son estos?

Can I pay by credit card? -
Puedo pagar con tarjeta?

Can I get a refund? - Se aceptan devoluciones?

Can I have the receipt please? - Quiero el ticket por favor

Can I help you? - Le puedo ayudar?

I'm just looking thanks - Solo estoy mirando gracias

Have you got a/any? - Tienes...?

Do you want anything else? - Algo mas?

Will you be getting anymore in this week? - Vais a recibir mas este semana?

Sorry it's out of stock - Lo siento no tenemos mas
TIENDAS DE ROPA
Can I try it on please? - Me lo puedo probar por favor?
Can I try them on please? - Me los puedo probar por favor?
Have you got this/these in a different colour? - Tienes esto/estos en otro color?
Have you got different sizes in stock? - Hay otras tallas en el almacen?
Have you got this in a different size? - Tienes esto en otra talla?
Where are the fitting rooms? - Donde estan los probadores?
NOMBRES DE TIENDAS
Chemist's - Farmacia
Optician's - Optico
Stationer's - Papeleria
Newsagent's - Estanco
Supermarket - Supermercado
Baker's - Panaderia
Butcher's - Carniceria
Jeweller's - Joyeria

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario